Conrad Bo Hybridpointillism explains his painting painting: Portuguese Man of War

Question: Please explain to us the Superblur Hybridpointillism painting called: Portuguese Man of War.

Conrad Bo Hybridpointillism:

Thanks you very much for the question, as this is a very interesting painting to me. I have written the Manifesto of the Hybridpointillism Art Movement in 2021 to 2022, and I am not sure if the Manifesto as it is, is in it's final manifestation.

In all the Hybridpointillism paintings I am doing I always try to follow some of the guidelines in the Manifesto. Portuguese Man of War was executed with Acrylic Enamel Ink Collage etc. on Canvas. It's dimensions are 60x40 cm and the Canvas is stapled on a Superwood plank.

The Collage used is from Encyclopedia Britannica, I am not sure which Edition. It depicts a picture of a Portuguese Man of War Jelly Fish. This was the first time I have ever heard about it or seen it. With the picture that I used as Collage, I felt that this can be a perfect example of Double Meaning that we so often use in the Superblur Art Movement.

The Double Meaning concept is expanded upon by the Purple Abstract Machine Gun.













Conrad Bo

Hybridpointillism

Picassofication

Superstroke

Superstrokeart

Superblur

Superblurart

Conradbo























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The influence of Jean Dubuffet on the Superblur Art Movement and the art of Conrad Bo Superblur

The influence of Pablo Picasso on the Superblur Expressionism Art Movement by Conrad Bo